Top Distance Learning Webinars Supporting Online & Hybrid Models
Professional Learning Designed for the 2020-21 School Year
The new school year is here, and distance learning, for many of us, is the new norm. AFT's Share?My Lesson has?collaborated?with?partners like Common Sense Education, Facing History and Ourselves and Colorín Colorado to offer free, top-tier professional learning webinars on effective distance learning strategies and solutions.
Driving Success in Today's Virtual?Classroom
Share My Lesson’s free distance learning webinars cover critical topics such as: distance and hybrid learning resources; supporting social emotional learning and mental health; building equity and inclusion; engaging with current events; and classroom management and teaching strategies to support your virtual classroom. Sample some of the top webinars that saved educators and parents time and stress:
- Engagement Strategies for Reimagined Classrooms
- Healthy Emotion Regulation During Uncertain Times?
- Distance Learning & ELLs: What Have We Learned So Far??
- SEL Tools for In-Person and Distance Learning
Distance Learning Webinars: Overcoming Virtual Challenges
Explore and discover what draws thousands of educators and parents to Share My Lesson’s distance learning webinars and find unique, time-saving solutions for the 2020-21 school year. Below, you'll find a curated list of our most popular distance learning webinars that the Share My?Lesson team has compiled for the community.
- On-demand webinars that aired in 2020 feature closed captioning in English and Spanish.?Los webinar a la carta del 2020 ofrecen subtítulos en inglés y en espa?ol.
- Earn Credit: Learn how you can earn professional development credit.?Each session is worth an hour of continuing education credit, per your school's or district's approval.
- AFT members: Check out additional professional learning resources AFT eLearning.
Professional Development Webinars
Register for multiple webinars at once.
Now on demand.